GENERAL PRIVACY INFORMATION
By implementing the forms included on the various websites related to services provided by THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L., Users accept the inclusion and processing of the data they provide, in personal data processing that THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L. owns, and they may exercise the pertinent rights as set forth in the following clauses.
All legal texts are available to users and/or interested at the corresponding website. These texts may be modified and/or updated according to the needs and activities carried out by THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L.
Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L., is the legal entity responsible for collecting and processing your personal data in relation to the services it provides.
THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L. is committed to respecting and safeguarding your privacy and the security of your data.
The identifying data of the data processor are:
|Business Name of the Processor
|THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L.
|C/ Bolivia 340, local 42
|93 541 34 19 / firstname.lastname@example.org
|Contact with the DPD
Why are we collecting your data?
In accordance with current law, THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L. only collects data strictly necessary to offer the services derived from its activity and other services, management and activities allowed by Law.
Only User-provided contact information is processed on this website. The data that can be collected from the user will be processed for the purposes of:
- Management of your contact data to resolve questions or suggestions, the legal basis being your consent.
- Management of your contact information to process your estimate requests, the legal basis being your consent, as well as the execution of a pre-contractual relationship.
- To send you notifications that may be of interest to you, where appropriate, the legal basis being your consent.
- Management of your data for personnel selection processes, with the legal basis being your consent.
You are informed that automated evaluations will not be made, nor will user profiles be developed.
Likewise, we inform you that the information in the databases may be used to identify Users and to conduct statistical analyses of registered Users.
How long do we keep your personal data?
Personal data will be kept for as long as the user does not state otherwise and for the legally established retention periods, unless for logical and obvious reasons they have lost their usefulness or the legitimate purpose for which they were collected.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
Your data may be communicated to other companies in the Group in order to perform administrative and commercial management of the service we provide, as well as to the following trusted third parties of THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L.:
- Third parties that help us provide Information Technology services, such as platform providers, hosting services, and maintenance and support of our databases, as well as of our software and applications that may contain data about you.
THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L. will cooperate to achieve third-parties compliance with current legislation, although responsibility will be enforceable on the aforementioned third parties.
THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L. does not sell, rent or transfer the personal data of Users of this website unless it is necessary for the provision of the service itself.
The website has links, applications or features shared with third parties, such as social networks or on-line communication systems; THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L. is not responsible for the information collected in said applications, features or social networks owned by third parties because it does not have any administrative capacity or control over them; they are therefore subject to the legal notices and privacy policies that may appear on the third-party websites and the like.
What are the rights of the Users that provide us with their data?
With respect to data collected in the manner described in the first point, Users may exercise the rights recognized in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, the EU Data Protection and Digital Rights Guarantee Regulation 2016/679 of the European Parliament and the Council dated 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/CE (General Data Protection Regulation), and in particular the rights of portability, access, rectification, deletion and limitation of processing.
The rights referred to in the preceding paragraph may be exercised by each User via a written and signed request accompanied by a photocopy of their ID or Passport, addressed to the following address:
THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L.
C/ Bolivia 340, local 42 08019- Barcelona
Likewise, users are informed that they can withdraw their consent for the processing of their data at any time, as well as submit a claim to the Control Authority (Spanish Data Protection Agency) if they deem it appropriate.
COMMUNICATION OF INCIDENTS AND IRREGULARITIES
In the event of any conduct or situation that could be susceptible to generating an incident or irregularity of any kind, please contact:
THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L.
C/ Bolivia 340, local 42 08019- Barcelona
COMMITMENT OF THE USER TO HAVE THEIR DATA ENTERED IN PROCESSING
In any event, the user is responsible for the authenticity, accuracy, currentness, and completeness of the data provided for the purpose they are provided and assumes liability for damages, both lost profits and emergent damages, that could be generated by such inaccuracies or falsehoods. In any event, if the data provided in the corresponding forms is owned by a third party, the user is responsible for correctly obtaining consent and informing the third party regarding the aspects reflected in this legal notice and privacy policies.
RESPONSIBILITY OF USERS FOR USE AND CONTENT
Both access to the websites and the use that may be made of the information and contents included therein shall be the sole responsibility of the person who does so. Therefore, the use that can be made of the information, images, contents and/or products contained in and accessible through it will be subject to applicable laws, whether national or international, as well as the principles of good faith and lawful use by the Users, who will be entirely responsible for such access and correct use. Users must make reasonable use of the services or contents under the principle of good faith and with respect to current laws, decency, public order, good manners, the rights of third parties or those of THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L., all in accordance with the possibilities and purposes for which they are conceived. THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L. does not assume any direct or indirect liability for emergent damages or loss of profit derived from the misuse of the services or contents made by the Users or third parties.
In compliance with the duty of information contained in article 10 of Law 34/2002, of 11 July, in force, the Information Society and Electronic Commerce Services Act, we inform you that the facilitator and content manager of the web site where you can download different applications and/or information is THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L., whose address is C/ Bolivia 340, local 42 08019- Barcelona and with the management of the Internet domain http://www.thekeenfolks.com registered in the corresponding register, addressing communications from users and/or interested parties through the e-mail email@example.com.
Any other commercial, mercantile, administrative or contracting activity for goods and/or services is the responsibility of the above-mentioned company, who is the owner of this domain.
INFORMATION ON THE USE OF OTHER WEBSITES AND SOCIAL NETWORKS
The company is only responsible for the contents and management of the web pages of which it is the owner or to which it has rights of similar nature. Any other website or social network or repository of information online, outside of this website, is the responsibility of its legitimate owners.
THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L. routinely partners with various applications and web spaces and always recommends that all users read the corresponding notices legal and privacy policies carefully before accessing these web spaces and only access them once they have fully understood and accepted this legal text.
THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L. is committed to controlling the contents that are shown on these social networks and will ban users who misuse them.
THE GREATEST FAMILY, S.L. recommends, following instructions from the National Institute of Communication Technologies (Instituto Nacional de Tecnologías de la Comunicación, INTECO) and the Spanish Agency for Data Protection (Agencia Española de Protección de Datos, AEPD), regarding the use of social networks and browsing in online spaces, that the following actions be taken (if someday it is available for use):
- It is recommended that all users use pseudonyms or personal nicknames with which they operate online, allowing them to have an authentic “digital identity” that does not compromise the security of their personal and professional lives.
- It is recommended that users take special care when publishing audiovisual and graphical content in their profiles, since in this case, they may be placing the privacy of people in their environment at risk.
- It is recommended to adequately set the privacy level of user profiles on social networks so that they are not completely public, but rather so that only those people who have been previously classified by the user as “friends” or “direct contacts” have access to the information published in the profile.
- It is recommended to accept only those people you know or with whom you have a prior relationship as contacts and not automatically accept all contact requests you receive and to investigate the person requesting your contact through the social network whenever possible and necessary.
- It is recommended not to publish physical contact information on a user profile, which allows anyone to know where you live, where you work or attend school daily, or the leisure places you usually frequent.
- Users of microblogging tools are recommended to take special care regarding the publication of information regarding their location at any given point in time.
- It is recommended to use and publish only content with respect to which you have sufficient intellectual property rights. Otherwise, the user will be committing a civil offense protected by national courts.
- It is recommended that users use different user names and passwords to access the different social networks of which they are a member.
- It is recommended to use passwords alphanumeric passwords at least 8 characters long, containing capital and lowercase letters.
- It is recommended that all users have antivirus software installed and properly updated on their computers.
- Minors should not disclose too much personal data. Data should never be provided to strangers.
- All information concerning the web page must be read. It explains who its owners are and the purpose for which the data is requested.
- If a user is under fourteen years of age, the consent of a parent or guardian is also required. In these cases, whenever a social network asks for data, a parent or guardian must be asked to see if they approve of the subscription or not.
- User names and password should not be communicated to third parties or shared among friends or classmates. These data are private and should not be communicated to third parties and/or unknown persons.
- Whenever there is any doubt regarding any situation that may arise from the use of social networks and collaborative tools, a parent or guardian should be asked.
- The computer should be kept in a common area of the house.
- Rules should be established on the use of the Internet at home.
- Parents should know how this type of platform operates and its possibilities, both positive and negative.
- Activate parental control and platform control tools, as well as setting the parent or guardian’s email as a secondary contact email.
- Make sure that age verification controls are in place.
- Ensure the correct installation of the content blocker.
- Raise awareness and inform minors about aspects related to security.
- Explain to minors that they never have to meet people they have met in the online world and that if they do so it must always be in the company of a parent or guardian.
- Ensure that minors know the risks and implications of hosting content such as videos and photographs, as well as the use of webcams through over networks.
- Control the minor’s user profile.
- Make sure that the child only accesses the pages recommended for their age.
- Make sure minors do not use their full name.